1. All invoices must be paid in Halle within eight days after the date the invoices have been sent, unless stated otherwise.
2. Complaints or protests can only be admissible if made by registered letter within eight days after the sending date.
3. If an invoice is not paid on time, it will be raised, by operation of law and without preceding notice of default, by a 12% neglecting interest on a yearly basis, as well as a fixed compensation of 15% of the state, with a minimum of 75 EURO.
4. Professional indemnity insurance is limited to the conventional conditions as stated in the insurance policy as subscribed and of which a copy can be obtained on first request.
5. Only Belgian law applies. Any dispute falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the judicial district of BRUSSELS.Contact us